Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 18.25 oz. box dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1.4 oz. sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1-1/3 c. water
- 5.3 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Add the canned pumpkin and water in a large bowl and mix until combined. Add chocolate pudding mix and cake mix. Stir until blended. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the frosting, whisk the yogurt, honey, and peanut butter until well combined. While whisking, add the cinnamon, then the powdered sugar. Frost the cupcakes once they’re completely cool.
-Jordan, Lasell College